SYNTHETIC ROOFING UNDERLAYMENT
FT PLATINUM HT-SA
PLATINUM HTSA is a high temperature, self-adhering, peel and stick roofing underlayment. It is designed for sloped roof applications to help protect against water infiltration from ice dams and wind driven rain. It combines the GRIPSPOT™ patented slip resistant walking surface with a high strength modified rubberized asphalt peel and stick backing. HTSA offers premium protection against wind driven rain, snow, ice dams, and water infiltration.
- GRIPSPOT™ slip resistant walking surface – safer, reduces fatigue
- Silicone treated split release liner
- High temperature thermal stable resistant to 260°F(126.7°C)
- Deck adhesion at 40°F (4.4°C) and rising
- 180 day UV resistance
- Synthetic construction to inhibit mold growth
- LIFETIME limited warranty
Platinum HTSA Meets or exceeds the following code standards:
ASTM D226-97, ASTM D4869, CAN/CSA A123.3, FBC #FL23090, CAN/CSA A220.1, ASTM D1970, ASTM E108, TDI, RCABC RoofStar, Miami-Dade (pending)
PLATINUM HT-SA Dual logo program
Our PLATINUM HT-SA Dual Logo Program is an easy marketing tool and receive majority branding alongside our own logo and contact information. You’ll be recognized in the community as a leader in sustainable roofing practices and gain valuable exposure for your business.