PLATINUM HT-B is a high temperature self-adhered waterproofing
membrane made with an advanced Black Butyl rubber adhesive formulation
and is designed for use as secondary ice and water protection in steep
slope roofing applications. It offers premium protection against water
infiltration from snow, ice dams, and wind driven rain. It can be used under
most primary roofing materials such as residential or commercial metal,
mechanically attached concrete or clay tiles, primed cedar shakes, and
asphalt or composite shingles.
Platinum HT-B combines a GRIPSPOT™ patented slip resistant walking surface
with a high strength, high temperature black butyl adhesive backing that
allows for both low temperature (32°F / 0°C) and rising deck adhesion and high
temperature ow stability up to 265°F(129.4°C).
The GRIPSPOT™ walking surface features raised fibrous traction spots and
smooth channels for shedding water. This provides faster dry times while
offering unmatched slip resistance in all types of weather and surface
conditions; dry, wet, frozen, and dusty. Platinum HT-B comes with a silicone
treated split-release liner for ease of removal during installation.
• 100% Butyl adhesive provides the ultimate bond to plywood or OSB roof decks
• Deck adhesion up to significantly stronger than standard modified bitumen products
• Extremely low installation temperature 32°F(0°C) and rising
• Advanced adhesive formulation allows for longer shelf life, up to 18 months without significant adhesive strength reduction
• Chemically compatible with low slope roofing materials such as EPDM and TPO
• Superior self sealing around fasteners (Product meets and exceeds ASTM D1970)
• Watertight side laps without special treatment or requirement for primers
• All temperature, all climate performance -40°F to 270°F (-40°C to 132°C)
• Easy to remove silicone treated split-release liner
• UV Exposure rating up to 180 days, Limited Lifetime Warranty
Product meets or exceeds all required building codes:
Platinum HTB logo program
Our Platinum HT-B Dual Logo Program is a great marketing tool and receive majority branding alongside our own logo and contact information. You’ll be recognized in the community as a leader in sustainable roofing practices and gain valuable exposure for your business.