Payroll & Benefits Administrator
Website FT Synthetics
We Make Roofing Safer
The Payroll & Benefits Administrator is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of payroll and benefits services and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. The incumbent reports to the Accounting Manager.
- Manage bi-weekly payroll for a diverse workforce that includes a mix of salaried / hourly employees.
- Review and prepare all time and attendance entries for accuracy and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Respond to colleague enquiries with a high level of customer service.
- Administer year end requirements, including T4, T5, and T2200 forms
- Respond to Canada Revenue Agency and Service Canada requests
- Process off-cycle changes and issue manual cheques.
- Responsible for journal entry postings, refund advice and labour accruals.
- Administer all employee benefit programs.
- Processing employee changes on a timely basis, including new hires, position changes, terminations of employment, and retirements; prepare onboarding and termination (Records f Employment) packages
- Prepare payroll and benefit related reports as needed.
- Establish, maintain, and organize employee records, ensuring all data is administered correctly, on time, and in compliance with privacy legislation.
- Process expense reimbursements through ADP.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary certificate or diploma in accounting or finance preferred, ideally with completion of the CPA Management Program.
- Ideally 3 years experience processing full-cycle payroll, including year-end.
- Experience with supporting a 24/7 manufacturing environment an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office (advanced excel), Must have experience with payroll and HRM systems, knowledge of ADP WFN an asset. .
- MS Office, with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Must possess keen attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to handle confidential matters with diplomacy.
- Team first mentality, but also able to work independently.
- Excellent customer service with proven ability to deal with employees at all levels of an organization
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management skills to maintain deadlines
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and group health benefits
- Free on site parking
- Social events with a friendly, diverse team
- Opportunities for training and development
FT Synthetics Inc., – part of GAF, North America’s largest roofing and waterproofing manufacturer – is a fully integrated manufacturer of coated woven fabrics, with a dedicated focus of developing industry-leading new and unique underlayment products designed for the steep slope roofing industry.
FT Synthetics is located at 26977 56 Ave, Langley and consists of home office and 24/7 manufacturing plant. This location is not serviced by transit, own vehicle or other reliable method of transportation is a requirement.
This opportunity is on-site, Monday to Friday.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.