synthetic roofing underlayment
PLATINUM is an industry leading premium quality steep slope synthetic roofing underlayment that offers; extreme durability, higher value for your dollar, and unmatched safety for your crew with its superior traction GRIPSPOT™ walking surface. FT PLATINUM does not shrink, lays flat, and stays put due to a high quality non-slip backside coating. FT PLATINUM underlayment is designed for use under most primary roofing materials including; commercial or residential metal, cement tiles, clay tiles, slate, wood, asphalt, or synthetic shingles.
- GRIPSPOT™ slip-resistant walking surface – safer, reduces fatigue
- 180 day UV Resistant
- LIFETIME limited warranty
- 5X more coverage per roll as compared to traditional #30 felt
- 100% Recyclable water-resistant polyolefin construction
- Wrinkle free and low temperature flexibility for ease of installation
- Outstanding Water holdout resistance – 20 Mil thickness
- Available printed with your custom logo
FT Platinum Meets or exceeds the following code standards:
ASTM D226-97, ASTM D4869, ASTM D8257, CAN/CSA A123.3, FBC #FL20853, CAN/CSA A220.1, CCRR 1028, AC 188, TDI, RCABC RoofStar, Miami-Dade NOA #: 21-0315.07, CLASS A (ASTM E108), California Building Code Compliant.
PLATINUM Dual logo program
Our PLATINUM Dual Logo Program is an easy marketing tool and receive majority branding alongside our own logo and contact information. You’ll be recognized in your community as a leader in sustainable roofing practices and gain valuable exposure