synthetic roofing underlayment
PRO20 is builder grade steep slope roofing underlayment that is cost effective and a reliable #15 felt replacement. It is easy to manage and install.Covers 2.5X more than the #15 felt. PRO20 provides a wrinkle-free surface that lays flat, and stays put with its underside non-slip coating. It can be used under; primed cedar, asphalt or synthetic shingles, and residential metal roofing. PRO20 meets and exceeds all required industry standards.
- Fiber grip non-woven slip resistant walking surface
- 90 day UV resistant
- 20 year limited warranty
- 2.5X more coverage per roll as compared to traditional #15 felt
- 100% Recyclable water resistant polyolefin construction
- Water resistant – 10 Mils thickness
- Wrinkle free and low temperature flexibility for ease of installation
FT Synthetics PRO20 Meets or exceeds the following code standards:
ASTM D226-97, ASTM D4869, ASTM D8257, CAN/CSA A123.3, FBC #FL22692, CAN/CSA A220.1, ASTM E108, CCRR 1028, AC 188, TDI, Miami-Dade NOA #: 21-0712.02 and California Building Code Compliance.
PRO20 Dual logo program
PRO20 Dual Logo Program is an easy marketing tool and receive majority branding alongside our own logo and contact information. You’ll be recognized in the community as a leader in sustainable roofing practices and gain valuable exposure for your business.