synthetic roofing underlayment
FT GOLD is a steep slope roofing underlayment that is high quality, cost-effective, and a reliable #30 felt replacement product. It is easy to carry and has 5X more coverage per roll as compared to felt. FT GOLD has a wrinkle-free surface that lays flat and stays put due to a high quality non-slip backside coating. Designed for use under; primed cedar, tile, slate, asphalt or synthetic shingles, and commercial or residential metal roofing.
- GRIPSPOT™ slip-resistant walking surface – safer, reduces fatigue
- 180 day UV Resistant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 5X more coverage per roll as compared to traditional #30 felt
- 100% Recyclable water-resistant polyolefin construction
- Greater water hold out resistance – 16 mils thickness
- Wrinkle-free and low-temperature flexibility for ease of installation
FT Synthetics Gold Meets or exceeds the following code standards:
ASTM D226-97, Class A (ASTM E108), ASTM D4869, ASTM D8257, CAN/CSA A123.3, FBC #FL20853, CAN/CSA A220.1, ASTM E108, CCRR 1028, AC 188, TDI, RCABC RoofStar, Miami-Dade County Approved NOA 16-0510.30, California Building Code Compliant.
GOLD Dual logo program
Our GOLD Dual Logo Program is an easy marketing tool and receive majority branding alongside our own logo and contact information. You’ll be recognized in your community as a leader in sustainable roofing practices and gain valuable exposure.