COpperHead roofing SEam TAPe
COPPERHEAD SEaM TAPE
COPPERHEAD Roof Flashing & Seam Tape
COPPERHEAD RST is a high temperature self adhered waterproofing tape made with an advanced butyl rubber adhesive combined with a durable tri-laminate low density polyethylene facer. It is designed specifically for use as a roof deck seam and flashing detail tape. Its 100% butyl adhesive provides the ultimate bond to plywood, OSB, DensDeck, ridged foam insulation, metal, and other common roof deck materials. Copperhead tape can be used under all standard sloped roof coverings including; slate, tile, cedar, metal, and asphalt shingles.
Copperhead RST tape features an embossed top surface that provides improved slip resistance at the same time as offering an ideal surface that adherers strongly to itself.
- High-temperature stability for environments up to 260°F(126.7°C).
- Adhesion significantly Stronger than standard modified bitumen products.
- Extremely low installation temperature 25°F(-4°C) and rising.
- The advanced adhesive formulation will not crack or dry out and offer up to 18 months of shelf life without significant adhesive strength reduction.
- Chemically compatible with low slope roofing materials such as EPDM and TPO.
- Self-sealing around roofing fasteners. The product meets and exceeds ASTM D1970.
- Watertight bonds without special treatment or requirement for primers.
- All temperature, all-climate performance -40°Fto 275°F (-40°C to 135°C)
- Easy to remove silicone treated release liner.
- UV resistance for 90 days
|Length / width per roll||75 ft (22.8m) / 4”,6”, 9”or 12”)|
|Rolls widths available: 4”, 6”,9” & 12”||4” – up to 12 rolls/box|
6” – up to 8 rolls/box
9”- Up to 4 rolls/box
12” – up to 4 rolls/box
|Master box gross coverage per box||300 sqft|
|Master box weight||48 lbs|