FT Butyl MP (Multi–Purpose) Waterproofing Membrane
Butyl MP is a high temperature self adhered waterproofing membrane made with an advanced butyl rubber adhesive formulation and designed for use in steep slope roofing applications. It offers premium protection from water infiltration from snow, ice dams, and wind driven rain. Its a multi- purpose underlayment that can be used under most primary roofing materials including residential or commercial metal, adhesive foam set or mechanically attached concrete or clay tiles, primed cedar shakes, and asphalt or composite shingles.
FT Butyl MP features Traction Grip an embossed walking surface that provides improved slip resistance in all weather conditions. Traction Grip is a polyester reinforced fabric that is engineered for extreme environment tear strength and designed for applications requiring heavy foot traffic and longer installation times like tile, slate, or metal roofing. It also accommodates for tile stacking on the rooftop for an extended period.
- 100% Butyl adhesive provides the ultimate bond to plywood or OSB roof decks
- Deck adhesion up to 3X Stronger than standard modified bitumen products
- Extremely low installation temperature 25°F(-4°C) and rising
- The advanced adhesive formulation allows for long shelf life up to 18 months without significant adhesive strength reduction
- Polyset® approved for adhesive foam set tile applications
- Chemically compatible with low slope roofing materials such as EPDM and TPO
- Superior self-sealing around fasteners (Product meets and exceeds ASTM D1970)
- Watertight side laps without special treatment or requirement for primers
- Easy to remove silicone treated split-release liner
- UV Exposure rating up to 180 days
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
BUTYL MP logo program
Our BUTYL MP Dual Logo Program is a great marketing tool and receive majority branding alongside our own logo and contact information. You’ll be recognized in the community as a leader in sustainable roofing practices and gain valuable exposure for your business